YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 2, 2008
ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20
Don't be angry, but be on your guard. Don't count on your
friends to be loyal when it comes to doing things. Problems
with ear, nose, or the throat are likely.
TAURUS (Apr. 21- may 21)
You must make them stand on their own two feet regardless of
how much you want to make things better for them. Take a
close look at any contracts you've signed in order to be sure
exactly where you stand. Your diplomatic approach and rather
outgoing nature will enhance your reputation and bring you
the support you need.
GEMINI (May 22-June 21)
You should be trying to clear up legal contracts that have
been pending. You need to get out and have some fun to reduce
tension. Expect your workload to be heavy.
CANCER (June 22-July 22)
Don't push your mate if you want to keep this union going.
Your questions will help you ferret out secret information.
Plan to visit friends or relatives.
LEO (July 23-Aug 22)
You need to sit back and enjoy. Problems with peers is
apparent. Your mate may be distressed if you refuse to make
VIRGO(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
You need to be around friends and family. It's doubtful
anyone will try to stand in your way or cut you off at the
pass today. This is a great day to get out and enjoy an
entertaining evening with friends or lovers.
LIBRA (Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Your boss may not be in the best of moods today. Moneymaking
ventures may just turn your life around. Anger may cause you
grief; control your temper and try to sit back and calm down.
SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
You are best to work behind the scenes on projects that
require detail or precision. Hide your cards and learn to
say no. Try to deal with the problems of those less fortunate;
however, don't allow them to make unreasonable demands.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
Don't overspend on items for your home. You will be popular
with acquaintances; however, loved ones could feel left out
and insecure. New emotional connections can be made through
CAPRICORN (Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
Try not to allow others to burden you with additional
responsibilities. Emotional relationships will be plentiful
if you attend group activities. Your ability to communicate
with ease will win the hearts of those you are in touch with
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
Hobbies will be good for your emotional well being. You have
made an accurate assessment of the situation and have come up
with ideas that will save money. Set your goals and stick to
PISCES (Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
A long, quiet walk alone may help you sort out your thoughts.
Travel and family gatherings should be in order. Do not
confront situations unless you are sure you have a good
understanding of the dilemma.
- 6 UNUSUAL HIGH-PAYING CAREERS
- TOCA TUESDAY @ SUTRA with DJ TONY TOUCH, DJ JUNE B...
- SINGER, DANCER & ACTRESS EARTHA KITT IS DEAD
- DJ AM FILES LAWSUIT IN SOUTH CAROLINA PLANE CRASH
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 23, 2008
- FOR THE LADIES! 4 QUESTIONS TO NEVER ASK YOUR GUY
- SUNDAY DEC 28TH THE FUNK BOX @ SULLIVAN ROOM
- ART2HEART HOSTED BY COUP D'ETAT, SYBARITE & VOODOO...
- CHILDREN OF THE CURB, COUP D'ETAT, VOODOO RAY & LY...
- ARKANSAS FAMILY WELCOMES 18TH CHILD! ITS A GIRL!!
- Shanghai Lady Drives Off With Tow Truck
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Monday, December 15, 2008
- BEST CELL PHONE SERVICE
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 9, 2008
- THE FUNK BOX HAS A NEW HOME!!! SULLIVAN ROOM WITH ...
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Monday, December 8, 2008
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Thursday, December 4, 2008
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 2, 2008
- ▼ December (18)