YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 23, 2008
ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)
Reevaluate your motives. Social events will be rewarding.
You need to get out and challenge yourself.
TAURUS (Apr. 21- May 21)
Do yourself a favor and leave your plastic at home. Work at
home if at all possible. Don't push your luck with authority
figures. It might be best to work on your own; if possible,
do your job out of your home today.
GEMINI (May 22-June 21)
Get domestic chores out of the way early. You may want to
take a look at your direction in life. You will get along
well in social situations.
CANCER (June 22-July 22)
You need activity. Make sure that new mates live up to your
high standards. You need to keep the peace and you will have
to bend in order to do so.
LEO (July 23-Aug 22)
Your lover will be extremely sensitive and now will not be a
good time to make changes that they won't like. Don't expect
support from your mate. Opportunities for romance will
flourish through travel.
VIRGO(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
This will be a good day for research and for sitting down
with some good, informative reading material. You must be
careful not to ignore the needs of the youngsters in your
family. Look into ways to better yourself through improving
your dietary habits and daily routines.
LIBRA (Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Competitive games will be your forte. A romantic dinner,
followed by a quiet evening with the one who is enticing you,
should be most satisfying. Do not let others exhaust you
SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
You can come into money; however, perhaps not under the best
circumstances. Secret affairs could cause upset. Minor health
problems may lower your vitality.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
You can make excellent career moves if you are open to the
opportunities that exist. Heed the advice given by family or
old reliable friends. Don't bang your head against a wall.
CAPRICORN (Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
If you go shopping, only take what you can afford to part
with. Opportunities to expand your circle of friends will
result in possible new romantic encounters. Things may not
be as harmonious as you would like with colleagues or employers
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
Get involved in volunteer work that will bring you
satisfaction, not an empty wallet. Self-deception about
relationships is a problem. Your competitive nature will
enable you to win any contest you enter.
PISCES (Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
Tempers will mount if you're too pushy at work or at home.
You can expect to face opposition on the home front. Make
plans to mix business with pleasure. Dinner with clients or
business associates should be successful.
- 6 UNUSUAL HIGH-PAYING CAREERS
- TOCA TUESDAY @ SUTRA with DJ TONY TOUCH, DJ JUNE B...
- SINGER, DANCER & ACTRESS EARTHA KITT IS DEAD
- DJ AM FILES LAWSUIT IN SOUTH CAROLINA PLANE CRASH
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 23, 2008
- FOR THE LADIES! 4 QUESTIONS TO NEVER ASK YOUR GUY
- SUNDAY DEC 28TH THE FUNK BOX @ SULLIVAN ROOM
- ART2HEART HOSTED BY COUP D'ETAT, SYBARITE & VOODOO...
- CHILDREN OF THE CURB, COUP D'ETAT, VOODOO RAY & LY...
- ARKANSAS FAMILY WELCOMES 18TH CHILD! ITS A GIRL!!
- Shanghai Lady Drives Off With Tow Truck
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Monday, December 15, 2008
- BEST CELL PHONE SERVICE
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 9, 2008
- THE FUNK BOX HAS A NEW HOME!!! SULLIVAN ROOM WITH ...
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Monday, December 8, 2008
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Thursday, December 4, 2008
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 2, 2008
- ▼ December (18)