YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 9, 2008
ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)
Help children complete projects they're having difficulty
with. Don't cause a scene, but when you get home let your
partner know how you feel and why. Anger could lead to
TAURUS (Apr. 21- May 21)
You won't get the reaction you want from your mate today.
You can get your point across and make valuable connections.
Involvement in financial schemes will be followed by losses.
GEMINI (May 22-June 21)
Do not sign contracts or get involved in any uncertain
financial deals. Those you care about may oppose your ideas.
Don't blame everything on your mate.
CANCER (June 22-July 22)
Things may not be as harmonious as you would like with
colleagues or employers today. You'll look guilty if you
don't lay your cards on the table. You can make financial
gains if you are prepared to take a risk.
LEO (July 23-Aug 22)
Social events may lead to a romantic interlude. This is a
great day for a family outing or just a drive. Be supportive
in order to avoid confrontations
VIRGO(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
Don't be too quick to judge others. You can make amends
by taking them somewhere special. Seminars will provide you
with knowledge and amusement.
LIBRA (Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Partnerships will be successful. Avoid friction with your
mate. Try to do things with children that will enable you to
bond closer to them.
SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
Entertainment should include sports events or physical
activities. Your emotions are soaring and if you don't get
your way, look out world. Enjoy some socializing today.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
You will reach the most people if you speak out at an
organizational function. You have the stamina and
determination to succeed. Sign up for courses or join fitness
CAPRICORN (Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
Anger could lead to problems. Your lack of attention may have
been a factor. Try to curb your habits, or you could find
yourself in an awkward financial position.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
You could overreact to emotional situations regarding your
relationship. You will enjoy events that lean toward theater,
art, or music today. Residential moves should be considered
PISCES (Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
Opportunities for new romantic encounters will unfold
through the social events you attend. Try not to let your
emotions interfere with the completion of your work. Debates
will stifle passion and result in estrangement.
- 6 UNUSUAL HIGH-PAYING CAREERS
- TOCA TUESDAY @ SUTRA with DJ TONY TOUCH, DJ JUNE B...
- SINGER, DANCER & ACTRESS EARTHA KITT IS DEAD
- DJ AM FILES LAWSUIT IN SOUTH CAROLINA PLANE CRASH
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 23, 2008
- FOR THE LADIES! 4 QUESTIONS TO NEVER ASK YOUR GUY
- SUNDAY DEC 28TH THE FUNK BOX @ SULLIVAN ROOM
- ART2HEART HOSTED BY COUP D'ETAT, SYBARITE & VOODOO...
- CHILDREN OF THE CURB, COUP D'ETAT, VOODOO RAY & LY...
- ARKANSAS FAMILY WELCOMES 18TH CHILD! ITS A GIRL!!
- Shanghai Lady Drives Off With Tow Truck
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Monday, December 15, 2008
- BEST CELL PHONE SERVICE
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 9, 2008
- THE FUNK BOX HAS A NEW HOME!!! SULLIVAN ROOM WITH ...
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Monday, December 8, 2008
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Thursday, December 4, 2008
- YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE - Tuesday, December 2, 2008
- ▼ December (18)